Sorry for the delay...

My apologies to my readers; I've had a hell of a month so far. My Dad has been in hospital for the last two weeks having a knee replacement, and one thing after another kept him in days and days longer than he should have been – and a fifty-mile trip on public transport each way to go and see him...however, he is out, everything went well, and I can now look forward to a nice Christmas break before beginning work on <mystery project>. I'm trying to work out a more definite schedule for next year than I managed last year – I can tell you know that as long as people keep reading them, Battlecruiser Alamo books will continue to come out, probably one every three months. I already have covers for the next two...

There will be more gamebook reviews, hopefully as soon as tomorrow – I've got quite a lot to get through, and I want to get back to that, but I don't think I can face the Sorcery! Series again for a while. My adventurer has probably settled down and built a house by now on the shores of that lake. I've picked up the 'Golden Dragon' series, and I never actually played those back in the day, so that's something I want to try and get through in what is left of this year.

Oh, other news – I've reactivated another old blog of mine to chronicle my Warhammer 40k adventures, at http://battleforceabomination.blogspot.co.uk/ I'll probably be keeping the two blogs seperate, but I thought I'd mention it.


That's it for today, better posts to come in the morrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment