Some news, and a new blog...

A little bit of news to report today...specifically that work has begun on the sixth book in the Battlecruiser Alamo series, Battle of Hercules! Originally, I had planned to write Triple-Cross, the first in the Spitfire Station spin-off, first, but once I wrote the final scene of Not One Step Back, it was all I could do not to start writing the next one there and then. So, Battle of Hercules is going to be the focus of my writing for the next few weeks, and I'm hoping to have it on sale by early April with any luck. This is the first time I'm using an outline that isn't a couple of scrappy Post-It notes, and it's a book I've been looking forward to since Price of Admiralty!


The other piece of news relates to this blog. I haven't been particularly satisfied with my performance on the blog for some time – I had meant to post rather more frequently, and to provide some better, well, content. That I am starting work on a historical adventure series has crystallized something in my mind – I need two blogs, not one. I need to focus a little bit. So the plan is basically for this blog to be the focus for Battlecruiser Alamo, science-fiction, and space...and for the new blog, which can be reached here, to focus on my historical series and all connected with that. I promise to provide some interesting things to read here in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment