EVE Online Trial: Day 3

And...it worked! I made back quite a bit more than I spent, even counting buying the remainder of the materials on the market instead of mining them, so I ended up with a pretty decent profit out of the deal. Naturally, the first thing I did when I logged on this morning was to see if there was any isogen for sale...and there was, so someone else has obviously done it, or I got lucky, or something like that. Nevertheless, I feel quite a sense of achievement!

Pretty short one today; I only managed to get up to completing the fourth exploration mission...largely because I spent more than an hour cocking up the third several times before I worked out what I was doing wrong. Sigh. Going to the Salute wargames meet tomorrow, so I want to get an early night. And god, those probes are fiddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment