Coming Out of Hiding...

Well, it's about a month since I last posted anything here on the blog; moving house has taken all of my time for...well, longer than that, really, but the last four weeks were really manic while I found a place, moved everything, built new furniture (lots of bookcases, mostly...) and got everything set up. There are still a few tweaks to do, but I think everything is just about done now, so I can start thinking about getting back to work. By which I mean that I am absolutely aching to get started and am raring to go, but I'm giving myself another week to get over all of the madness before I seriously begin to write again.

Next on the list is Alamo 8: Stars in the Sand, which follows on directly from Sacred Honor with Alamo returning to Hydra Station. I'm not going to give any spoilers, but I've got the plot basically worked out, and you can expect to see it sometime towards the end of September. There have been a lot of requests for another Spitfire Station book, and that was always in the pipe – so that one comes next, scheduled for the end of October. This one is provisionally titled 'Ghost Ship', and will stay that way unless I can think of something better. Then – Alamo 9: The First Duty, for November, so you can expect to see three more Alamo-verse novels this year. Eagle Squadron: Not In My Name will probably follow in January.


The first half of the year was positively manic; every month seemed to throw something new at me to leech away my time, but it looks as though with the move most of that is probably receding into the distance and I can concentrate fully on the work – which means you can expect to see this blog getting a lot more active in the days and weeks to come. Ideally, I would like to make a post every day, though whether I will attain this goal remains to be seen. I know that I will be doing more gamebook runthroughs; the ones I did of the Sorcery! series were liked, and I definitely want to do more. I've picked up the six 'Golden Dragon' gamebooks, and I think I will run through those next, and there are quite a few on my shelf that are positively begging to be enjoyed. I'd like to do a lot more with this blog than I have been, and I think that now I should have the opportunity to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Great Work! I am so looking forward to th next ones! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete